Scope of application
SOUND EARTH LEGACY, undertakes to protect the privacy of users who access the website indicated below with the following address https://soundearthlegacy.org soundearthlegacy.org (hereinafter the “Website”).
The contents of the website are owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Sound Earth Legacy.
The use of this website confers the condition of user (hereinafter, the “user”). The user can browse and use the Website without having to provide any personal data. The only personal data to which Sound Earth Legacy will have access to will be those voluntarily provided by the user through the forms set up for this purpose, or when they contact Sound Earth Legacy via e-mail or in any other way provided on the Website. If personal data is collected through cookies, the user will be duly informed via the Cookies Policy, as well as through the channels required by current legislation.
Personal data protection
Considering the above, and in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and in compliance with the provisions of the regulations in force, we hereby provide information on the points indicated below:
- The controller of your personal data is:
SOUND EARTH LEGACY
You can contact the Data Protection Controller/Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data processed, registration of processing activities and their purpose. With regard to the processing of the personal data provided to us, or any other data that may arise during the performance of a service for the user, we inform you that such data will be incorporated into the existing data processing system, which is owned by and is the responsibility of Sound Earth Legacy, and that the user expressly consents to the processing of such data in a lawful, fair, transparent, appropriate, relevant, limited, accurate and up-to-date manner for:
- Sending information that may be of interest to you.
- Attending to your requests.
Without prejudice to the obligation to accept the Newsletter, the user gives their express consent to receive electronic communications from Sound Earth Legacy.
Children under 18 years of age may only use the Website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
For these purposes, the user provides the following data: name and surname, e-mail address or any other data required in the corresponding form, as well as the information provided in the message.
We do not make automated decisions based on profiles, with the exception of customising advertising and to prevent Internet fraud.
- The personal data storage period will be the time needed for complying with the legal obligations related to the services provided.
If you subscribe to the newsletters, your e-mail address will be stored until such time as you unsubscribe.
The information collected by our cookies is stored for a maximum period of 2 years.
- Legal basis for processing personal data. The processing of personal data is based on informed consent obtained in accordance with data protection legislation, which is given when ticking the check box as required by the Website.
- Transfer of personal data. No personal data is transferred to third parties
- User rights. Users may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, suppression, opposition and the right not to be subject to individual decisions by sending a signed written request, including their full name and a photocopy of their ID card or other valid supporting document, to Sound Earth Legacy at the above address or to email address email@example.com
The exercise of these rights is free of charge, unless unfounded or excessive requests are made, in which case the user will bear the cost of processing the request.
You are also informed that you may contact the relevant supervisory authority to submit any complaint you consider appropriate.
- Data collection through devices such as mobile phones or tablets. When you download or use applications created by Sound Earth Legacy, or use its website or request or consent to location-based services, if applicable, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device or tablet, including a unique identifier for such devices. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services such as search results and other personalised content. Most mobile devices allow you to disable these location-based services.
Sound Earth Legacy informs you that it has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to maintain the level of security required for the personal data processed and has also implemented the necessary mechanisms to prevent, where possible, unauthorised access, theft, unlawful modifications and loss of data.
In this respect, we process personal data using certificate-based encryption that encodes the information provided by the user.
We have physical, electronic and procedural security systems in place in relation to the collection, storage and disclosure of users’ personal information. Our security procedures may require us to ask you for proof of identity from time to time before we can provide you with confidential information.
In accordance with current regulations, Sound Earth Legacy undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to the personal data provided by the user when browsing this Website, and with its obligation to keep such data confidential.
Use of third-party cookies
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
All the contents of the Website are protected by intellectual property rights. This content includes, but is not limited to, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, language code, software and other elements that appear on the Website. Therefore, the user acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, commercialisation, transformation and, in general, any other form of exploitation, and by any means, of all or part of the contents of this Website constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of Sound Earth Legacy or of the owner of the same.
Trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the Website are also protected by law.
Under no circumstances may the user modify or use such intellectual or industrial property in such a way that its disclosure would be detrimental to Sound Earth Legacy, in which case Sound Earth Legacy will claim for any damages arising from the improper use by third parties of its intellectual or industrial property.
Sound Earth Legacy does not grant any license or authorisation of use of any kind for its industrial and/or intellectual property rights or any other property or right related to the Website, services or contents.
The following are examples of the information we collect and analyse: The Internet IP address you use to connect to the Internet with your computer, your email address, username and password for your account, information about your computer and Internet connection and your browser type and version, your time zone settings, your browser connection type and version, the operating system and platform you use, your “visit history” (URL) from, through and to our Website (including date and time), number of cookies, and any phone numbers you have used to call our customer service. We may also use browser data such as cookies, Flash cookies (also called local shared objects), or similar data at certain locations on our Website to prevent fraud, among other purposes. During your visits to the Website, we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, information about how you interact with the page (mouse clicks, page scrolling and the number of times you mouse over certain items), and how you leave the website. We may also collect technical information to help us identify your device for diagnostic analysis and fraud prevention purposes.
Notices and revisions