Terms and conditions of use
This document, and those referred to herein, sets out the terms and conditions governing the use of the following website (hereinafter, the “Terms”): https://www.soundearthlegacy.org
General terms between Sound Earth Legacy and the user:
- The user undertakes to use the services and content on our Website in accordance with the law and the general and specific terms and conditions of the services offered by Sound Earth Legacy at all times, and to refrain from using them to:
- Engage in illegal activities, contrary to good faith, customs, morals or public order.
- Carry out activities that constitute an infringement of the regulations on intellectual and industrial property or any other applicable legal system.
- Reproduce, duplicate, sell or exploit for commercial purposes any content of the Website.
- Disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, or that justifies terrorism or infringes human rights.
- The party responsible for the file is:
SOUND EARTH LEGACY, with Tax Identification Number C.I.F G02755544 and with e-mail address email@example.com for the purposes of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as provided for by law.
- Our recommendations or value judgements about the services or content, and the announcement of promotions, must be considered by the user as opinions made in good faith, without these being considered factual claims, nor as forming part of any contract with the user.
- The user, by ticking the check box “I have read and accept the terms and conditions” gives their express consent to receive electronic communications with advertising and commercial news from Sound Earth Legacy
- The links that appear on the Sound Earth Legacy website to other websites are provided for information purposes only and Sound Earth Legacy will not be responsible for the products, services or content offered or provided on destination pages located in another domain.
- All content, trademarks, logos, drawings, music, etc. that appear on the Sound Earth Legacy website are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights that are expressly reserved by Sound Earth Legacy or, where applicable, by the persons or companies that appear as authors or owners of the rights. Any violation of these rights will be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation. Therefore, it is prohibited to reproduce, exploit, alter, distribute or publicly communicate, by any title or means, the totality of the contents of Sound Earth Legacy website for uses other than the legitimate information about the services offered. In any event, prior written consent by Sound Earth Legacy is required.
- The user accepts that the legislation applicable to the operation of this service is that of Spain. The judges and courts of the domicile of Sound Earth Legacy will be competent to hear disputes arising from the interpretation or application of this clause, expressly waiving the user’s own jurisdiction.
- Any data sent or forwarded by the user through Sound Earth Legacy Website, or any information they provide, is protected by the most advanced network electronic security techniques. Similarly, the data provided and stored in our databases are also protected by security systems that prevent unauthorised access by third parties. Sound Earth Legacy makes every effort to have the most up-to-date systems possible to ensure the effectiveness of these security systems.
- The links to other websites that appear on the Sound Earth Legacy website are provided for information purposes only and Sound Earth Legacy will not be responsible for the products, services or content offered or provided on destination pages located in another domain.